OUR VISION 2020-2025
Over the next 5 years, we plan to carry out a number of projects through-out Lesotho.
5 HUB SCHOOLS, Maseru, Lesotho.
- We will continue Training Workshops with over 130 teachers attending.
- We will provide flushing toilets and waste water treatment plants at each school.
- The implementation of WASH program.
- We plan to replicate the Early Childhood Development Centre at these schools.
- We hope to provide opportunities for children with physical and intellectual disabilities.
LESOTHO NATIONAL SPATIAL STRATEGY
- We will commence our National Spatial Strategy in August 2019 with a view to completion by the end of 2020.
- We will provide guidance for national, regional and local development.
- AIT hope to provide a better quality of life for all communities.
HA HLALELE HIGH AND PRIMARY SCHOOLS/EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTRE.
- We will complete renovation works at Ha Hlalele in February 2020.
- Our E.C.D.C. will open fully in August 2019 with 40 children already enrolled.
- We are working closely with the Ministry of Education and Training to complete the Governance and Board structures.
- We plan to replicate this centre of excellence throughout Lesotho.
St. ANGELAS BOARDING SCHOOL.
- Major infrastructural improvements are planned for St. Angelas Boarding School.
- Our plan for the site includes a Community Hall, an E.C.D.C., a Gym and Physiotherapy rooms and a Bakery.
- We are working with various agencies to develop a facility for children with Autism and other forms of intellectual disability.
CONTINUE OUR INITIATIVES
- To enhance our skills exchange programs through our already established routes and develop community co-ops.
OUR KEY VISION remains to create opportunities for employment and developing entrepreneurial skills and projects.